“No Work of Charity is Foreign to the Society.”
Vincentian Members Portal
This page is for you! Check here regularly for resources to assist you in serving our friends and neighbors in need.
Don’t see something you need? Have an idea to improve this page? Contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE MORE DAY:
Sign Up for StudyTime Christmas Angels!
It’s that time of year again! You can register to sponsor a child or family member of our StudyTime program for the Christmas season!
Click HERE to Learn More, or Click the button to Register Now!
Annual Report Information
Annual Reports for your conference are due to the National Council by November 30th!
Click below to view helpful 2019 worksheets!
Conference Locator Map
When a friend calls the Society for help, click the button below to locate a conference in their zipcode and provide them with contact information for that conference.
If you experience issues with the map, please contact us immediately, so we can resolve the issue! Call 214-520-0650, x115
Monthly Vincentian E-Newsletter: Tell Us What You Think!
The intent of the monthly St. Vincent’s News You Can Use is threefold:
1. To connect you to the Council and the rest of the Society through event updates and stories,
2. To equip you with resources about SVdP programs to better serve our neighbors in need,
3. To enlighten you with news about the good works and progress the Society is making in serving our communities!
The Council wants to assess how we’re doing! Please click the button and take the survey to let us know what you think!
Do you have issues receiving the E-Newsletter?
- Make sure you’re signed up on our email list by filling out the form to the right!
- If you’re already on our list, it is likely that the E-News gets pulled into your junk or spam folder.
- Go into your spam folder, and look for our emails from email@example.com
- Click on the email, and Right-click. Depending on your email client, you should be able to mark the communications email address as “Safe Sender” or “Not Junk”…this will then filter our newsletters into your inbox!
Everything You Need
Click the button below to view the medications available at SVdP Pharmacy this month.
Para formularios en español, CLICK HERE.
Did you meet Christ on a home visit?
Tell us your story!
Need something from Dropbox?
Click the logo below to take you there.
Click the button below to view the calendar and register for events.
In Case You Missed It
Click on the image to view our recent newsletters!
Click on the image to download a PDF!
Share this brochure with someone you think might make a great Vincentian!
Coming Soon: More Resources for Vincentians
Stay tuned for these resources to be added to this page as we finish construction!
Resources to be included on this Page:
Information on the Pharmacy, MiniLoan Program and StudyTime events
List of volunteer needs at the St. Vincent Center
Safe Environment resources and training