“No Work of Charity is Foreign to the Society.”
Vincentian Members Portal
This page is for you! Check here regularly for resources to assist you in serving our friends and neighbors in need.
Don’t see something you need? Have an idea to improve this page? Contact April at email@example.com.
Conference Locator Map
When a friend calls the Society for help, click the button below to locate a conference in their zipcode and provide them with contact information for that conference.
If you experience issues with the map, please contact us immediately, so we can resolve the issue! Call 214-520-0650, x115
Monthly Vincentian E-Newsletter: Tell Us What You Think!
The intent of the monthly St. Vincent’s News You Can Use is threefold:
1. To connect you to the Council and the rest of the Society through event updates and stories,
2. To equip you with resources about SVdP programs to better serve our neighbors in need,
3. To enlighten you with news about the good works and progress the Society is making in serving our communities!
The Council wants to assess how we’re doing! Please click the button and take the survey to let us know what you think!
Do you have issues receiving the E-Newsletter?
- Make sure you’re signed up on our email list by filling out the form to the right!
- If you’re already on our list, it is likely that the E-News gets pulled into your junk or spam folder.
- Go into your spam folder, and look for our emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the email, and Right-click. Depending on your email client, you should be able to mark the communications email address as “Safe Sender” or “Not Junk”…this will then filter our newsletters into your inbox!
Everything You Need
Click the button below to view the medications available at SVdP Pharmacy this month.
Para formularios en español, CLICK HERE.
Did you meet Christ on a home visit?
Tell us your story!
Need something from Dropbox?
Click the logo below to take you there.
Click the button below to view the calendar and register for events.
In Case You Missed It
Click on the image to view our recent newsletters!
Important Information About the Society!
You can make someone’s life so much easier by helping them access free medication. Use these guidelines when you go on a home visit.
If a friend you’re visiting plans to apply to SVdP Pharmacy, but cannot travel there themselves, you have the opportunity to transport their application and documents for them. To do so, you MUST sign and submit this Agent Transport form.